We offer liquid manure and biosolid spreading to service local farm lands. Our many years of experience guarantee a job well done.
Whether your land is close to the farm or several kilometres away, we have the right solution for your manure.
Here is an overview of the equipment we use:
- 1 transfer tanker
- 2 trucks with a 6,000-gallon capacity
- 1 two-axle tanker with a 3,000-gallon capacity
- 2 3,000-gallon trucks with flotation tires for spreading liquid manure
- More than 1 mile of tile for liquid manure spreading by irrigation with a volume of 50,000 to 70,000 gallons per hour
- 4 agitators
We have all the required certifications for liquid manure and biosolid spreading on farm lands with an agri-food plan:
- Certified by the Ministry of Agriculture
- Licensed technicians
- Transportation certificate
- Prescribed Materials Application Business (PMAB) license